Depending on the excursion chosen, a deposit (via Pay Pal or credit card) might be required in order to confirm your reservation. Once the deposit has been received, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
Rest of the payment will be done in our office upon your arrival, before the tour starts.
- Cancellation Policy
Deposit will be refunded in full and no further charges will be made if:
- Cruise ship does not dock as planned due to a Greek worker dispute
- Cruise ship does not dock as planned due to bad weather conditions or change on ship’s itinerary (even if that is decided on last minute)
- Cancellation will be done up to 7 days before the tour
Deposit will not be refunded if:
- Client simply does not show up without any notice
- Client leaves or does not use all of the services that the tour is scheduled to provide
- Cancellation comes within the last 7 days of the shore excursion
- Cancellations can be made only by confirmed e-mail communication
- Bank expenses that might occur for the refund will be deducted from the amount
Insurance cover is obligatory in Greece only during bus transfers. Our buses are fully insured. During the rest of the tour, participants are advised to buy their own insurance.
The Law of The Hellenic Republic of Greece will prevail.
- Force Majeure:
We will do our utmost to abide by the terms of the reservation the vehicle and/or itinerary may change due to reasons beyond our control. You will be fully informed as to the reasons and alternatives will be offered.
All of our services are provided by reputable independent professionals and we only act as an agent of the suppliers of these services. We accept no liability of any kind from any loss, damage, injury, costs of delays resulting from your use of our services. Personal items should remain at all times during the tour under your personal control.
No information will be shared, sold or distributed in any way.
If you require further explanation or clarification of the above Terms of Service please do not hesitate to contact us.